Friday 7 July 2017

How to apply for Etisalat prize for literature 2018

Interested and qualified candidates should Fill and Download (Print) an Application form, the application form should be submitted along with seven (7) copies of the published book to the address below:
Etisalat Office,
6th Floor, Building 2,
Oriental Office Building 3,
Lekki Road – Victoria Island,
Lagos State.
Click here to Fill and Download (print) the Application Form

Entry Deadline: The closing deadline is 18th September 2017.

The pleasure is my whenever am permitted to share my surface, minute and faint knowledge of ICT with the rest of the world.It also gladdens my heart whenever I share my thoughts, knowledge and experiences with others. Become a WIZIAN today! Scroll down to the bottom of this blog, subscribe to our mailing list and get news update from us. Don't forget to leave a comment below after reading this post.            

No comments:

Post a Comment