Tuesday 9 January 2018

Basic vehicle safety check

They are acronym WOFT i.e:
W= Water:   Check water level in the radiator
O= Oil:        Check the level of engine oil in the sump using dip stick
F = Fan belt: Check fan belt for tension and cuts.
T = Tyres:    Check for cuts, punctures, depth of threading, pressure, alignment symptoms and wheel nuts.
After carrying out these primary safety checks, then other checks like lighting system, Brake and clutch system can also be checked.

The pleasure is my whenever am permitted to share my surface, minute and faint knowledge of ICT with the rest of the world.It also gladdens my heart whenever I share my thoughts, knowledge and experiences with others. Become a WIZIAN today! Scroll down to the bottom of this blog, subscribe to our mailing list and get news update from us. Don't forget to leave a comment below after reading this post.              

No comments:

Post a Comment