Sunday 3 June 2018

I Never Knew

Recently, my new blog was suspended by adsense TOS for 30days for policy violation. I never knew adsense could be so fair just to give only a suspension for policy violation. Why? Two of my previous blogs got outright ban from further participation in the adsense program for policy violation. As far as adsense is concerned, as a publisher you need them, they don’t need you. Therefore, they can do with you whatever pleases them.
During the period of suspension, I could log into my adsense account but ad serving was disabled from my blog. Also, they collected all the money earned and refunded it back to affected advertisers as they claimed.
Ad serving was reinstated to my blog on the very day the suspension expired without delay. Kudos to them! They vowed to monitor my account closely and would not hesistate to disable ad serving permanently if they notice any further invalid activities on my adsense account.

No comments:

Post a Comment