Sunday 2 July 2017

Kona: The latest from the stable of Hyundai




Features
It combines gasoline and diesel engines which has two-litre MPI Atkinson-cycle engine producing 149PS, the Gamma 1.6T-GDI engine boasting 177PS, and a highly efficient 1.0 T-GDI turbocharged three-cylinder engine that produces 120PS.
Its infotainment features include Android Auto and Apple CarPlay where specified, with a 5-, 7- or 8-inch display.

The pleasure is my whenever am permitted to share my surface, minute and faint knowledge of ICT with the rest of the world.It also gladdens my heart whenever I share my thoughts, knowledge and experiences with others. Become a WIZIAN today! Scroll down to the bottom of this blog, subscribe to our mailing list and get news update from us. Don't forget to leave a comment below after reading this post.         

No comments:

Post a Comment